Dr. Todd was born and raised in Vallejo, California in the northern bay area. Coming from a family with a long line of medical and mental health providers, serving and caring for his community has been a “family value” ingrained at an early age. Todd has enjoyed participating in organized, scholastic, and collegiate sports. His high school and college athletics sparked his interest and now passion on understanding how to maintain health and function as well as challenging the body to achieve to levels of performance. As the family values of caring and serving his community converged with his passion for fitness and health it, led him down the path to Chiropractic College. He completed his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life Chiropractic College West and has continued to enhance his degree by pursuing additional specialized post-graduate programs such as Active Release Technique, Fascial Distortion Model, Selective Functional Movement Assessment, Fascial Movement Taping, Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, and Quantum Neurology Rehabilitation.
He spends free time surrounding himself with family and friends, as well as reading, hiking, golfing, and travel. Exercise and fitness is an integral part of his life and he enjoys all forms and challenges.
Sports have been an integral part of Todd’s life. As a high school athlete, Todd lettered and competed in Varsity Football, Track and Field, Tennis, and Baseball. He was recruited by the University of San Diego for football, where he competed for 4 years with their NCAA Division IAA football team. He was nominated the Team Captain his Jr. and Sr. seasons and held several team powerlifting records.
“As an athlete, I understand the unique challenges and the physical demands on the body. I share the athlete’s “mindset”, the drive to push the limits of your body to achieve optimal performance. I also recognize the value for the body to heal at its maximum potential to maintain and restore function.
“My passion is to help people heal, perform, and achieve their health, fitness and performance goals. I firmly believe we are designed to be healthy and thrive. Wellness and health is our birth rite, and it is my mission to serve as many people as possible to empower their abilities to thrive, as well as educate them on ways to maximize their most valuable asset in life, their health.”
- Chiropractic: Doctor of Chiropractic, Life Chiropractic College West
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Business Administration, University of San Diego
- California Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Active Release Technique -Lower Extremity, Upper Extremity, Spine Certification, Long Nerve Entrapment, Full Body Re-certificaction Current
- Quantum Neurology Rehabilitationtm Intern Module 1 & 2 CompletionCertified
- Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine, 2006-2008
- Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner (1 of less than 100 in the United States)
- Founder & Director of “San Diego Runner’s Injury Prevention Group”
- Bike MS, Multiple Sclerosis Society Volunteer & Expo Doctor.
- Guest Lecturer at San Diego State University Exercise Physiology Master’s Program
- Guest Lecturer at the University of San Diego Pre-Med & Business of Healthcare Panel
- Guest Lecturer/Panelist for Pacific College Oriental Medicine’s Integrative Medical Group
- Biomechanic Consultant for Road Runner Sports
- Guest Lecturer for some of the San Diego’s leading healthclub’s, & personal trainers