Our initial exams are extremely thorough. You can expect to spend 45-55 minutes during your initial exam. Click here to download new patient forms and print to save time on paperwork at the clinic.
- Thorough History (I promise to take the time to listen to you)
- Review of Systems and Health History
- Biomechanic & Kinetic Chain Analysis
- Neurological Exam
- Soft Tissue Assessment
- Report of Findings and Treatment Suggestion
- Potential Home-Care and Self-Treatment Prehab/Rehab
Our normal visits range from 15-25 minutes. Each visit we will track your progress, review any questions and then treat utilizing all or some of the following
- Manual Therapy: Chiropractic Manipulation/Active Release Technique/Massage
- Neurological Rehab: Quantum Neurology Rehabilitation/Neuromuscular Re-Education
- Therapeutic Activities/Exercises: Specific Exercises, stretches, and activities to accelerate your healing and prevent relapse
- Gait Analysis & Training: Video Gait Analysis & training
Do you have questions? I will make time to personally call and answer any questions you may have regarding our treatments and your condition. Call any time with any question, you are always welcome!