Therapeutic & Sports Massage
If it is running a marathon, or surviving 50 hours sitting behind a desk, both athletes & “office athletes” rely on massage as an important part of their training regimen and maintenance. Massage techniques, when used regularly, can increase the blood flow that is needed for recovery or overused muscles.
Deborah Pertrille CMT ,Professional Massage, Sports Massage, Cranio-Sacral, Clairvoyant Energy worker and Cranio-Sacral Therapist, with over three-thousand hours of practice in bodywork and healing looking to provide reduction of pain and a unique relaxation experience
- Deep tissue
- Myofacial release
- Sports Massage
Sports Massage recognizes that you have different needs at different times.
Pre-event: For Pre-Event you need a quick treatment that will be an adjunct to your warm-up, to increase your circulation and flexibility, and leave your muscles resilient and ready to go.
Post-Event: For Post-Event you need a massage that will increase your circulation to speed the removal of fatigue toxins, relieve your muscle spasms and prevent soreness.
Injury Rehabilitation: For Injury Rehab. You need a massage that will speed your healing, increase your
range of motion and reduce scar tissue to allow the muscle to expand/contract normally. Work hand in hand with a doctor that can communicate specific needs and focus areas for your massage therapist.
Rates for Massage: $75/hour for 60 minutes – $40 for 30 minutes
On-Site Chair Massage
More and more companies are bringing on-site chair massage to their employees. On-site massage effectively relieves stress in the workplace for everyone from CEOs to hourly workers. On-site massage works because it:
- Calms the nervous system and increases circulation.
- Reduces muscle tension and the pain it causes, which boosts energy and alertness.
- Helps employees release tension before it turns into a physical problem.
- Provides a complete change of pace so that the body and mind can relax and rejuvenate.
On-Site Massage is a short, seated massage which:
- Is done at your workplace.
- Lasts from 5 – 20 minutes per person &uses no oil, you are fully clothed.
- Usually, neck, back, shoulders, arms and hands
- Leaves you feeling relaxed, refreshed and ready to return to work.
- A portable massage chair, designed for comfort and support, is used. It is supplied by the therapist and can be set up and dismantled quickly in almost any location.
- A conference room, break room, empty office, or a quiet corner is fine. After the day’s sessions, the space can be returned to normal use.
**Depending on your needs and the size of your company, there can be one or more therapists.